Get the kids to help make these yummy muffins, perfect for lunchboxes.
- 225g self-raising flour
- 50g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ level tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ level tsp mustard powder
- 100g strong cheese, half grated, half cubed
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 125ml milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Mix together the self-raising and plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and mustard powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cheese, oil, yogurt, milk, egg and Worcestershire sauce.
- Combine all the ingredients and divide between the muffin cases in the muffin tin.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 mins until golden. Remove and cool slightly on a rack.
- What you need: Ask the kids to help get everything ready, weighing scales, measuring jug, fork, 2 mixing bowls, 12 paper muffin cases, muffin tin, cheese grater, sharp knife, tablespoon, cooling rack.
Recipe from Good Food magazine
A silicone muffin pan is an valuable tool for any baking enthusiast. It’s unbreakable, easy to clean, heat resistant and it can be used in any oven. Always make sure you don’t fill the muffin pan cups completely. The Belgoods Bakeware products at all times use 100% pure food grade silicone. Silicone baking pans make baking a genuine pleasure.
The silicone mini donut pan made by Belgoods Bakeware is made of 100% pure food grade silicone and holds 12 cups. Work with this silicone mini donut pan to prepare great tasting mini donuts! This donut maker pan is unbreakable and extremely simple to clean.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: