These gorgeous low-fat muffins make a great coffee morning treat. Best served warm from the oven. Enjoy!
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 85g light muscovado sugar
- 85g dried cranberries
- 25g dark chocolate, chopped
- 125g tub low-fat yogurt
- 125ml skimmed milk
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases or use silicone bakeware.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl. Stir in the sugar and cranberries. Microwave the chocolate on Medium for 1-1½ mins, stir, then set aside.
- Mix the yogurt and milk with the oil and egg.
- Make a well in centre of the dry mix and gently stir in the liquid. Drizzle half the chocolate over the mix, gently fold in until swirled, then repeat with the remaining chocolate. Take care not to over-mix. Spoon the mix into the muffin cases and bake for 15-20 mins until risen and firm to the touch.
The Belgoods Bakeware silicone mini muffin pan is produced from 100% pure food grade silicone. One of many key advantages of silicone mini muffin pans is that they are unbreakable and long lasting. Silicone baking pans can be utilized in any oven, microwave oven, dishwasher or freezer. A silicone muffin pan is an important tool for any baking fanatic. It’s unbreakable, simple to clean, heat resistant and it can be used in any kind of oven. Always make sure you don’t fill the muffin pan cups fully. The Belgoods Bakeware products at all times use 100% pure food grade silicone. Silicone baking pans make baking a genuine delight.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: