Interesting variation on a classic muffin recipe!
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, or use a silicone non-stick muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except blueberries, just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: