Raspberry Muffins are a delicious summer treat that showcase the flavors of fresh berries in a simple, decadent snack! Tender, flaky muffins are baked with perfectly fresh raspberries for a wonderful, tasty snack at any time of day. Substitute other fresh berries as needed, or even fold in a mixture of seasonal berries for a truly original dish.
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin or use silicone muffin pan and set aside.
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, milk and butter. Add to dry ingredients and stir until just moistened.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until slightly browned, and until a toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: