Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins are a special, sweet, and delicious way to start any day! Tender, sweet muffins are baked with fresh raspberries for a refreshing, sweet taste, and topped with a creamy cheesecake mixture. The unique, simple flavors to create a sweet, light and delicious treat that can be a delicious snack or simply a surprise dessert.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 3 oz. package cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese with ¼ cup of sugar, 1 egg and ½ teaspoon of vanilla until completely smooth. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, milk and remaining vanilla. Stir continually over medium heat until butter has melted. Set aside until cooled.
- Beat eggs into butter mixture.
- In large bowl combine baking powder, flour, salt, and remaining 3/4 c. of sugar. Add butter and milk to mixture, and stir until just combined. Gently fold in raspberries.
- Fill muffin tins until 2/3 of the way full, and top with 2 Tbsp of cream cheese mixture on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until muffins are springy but firm.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: