Great snack: raspberry bars!
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 TBSP. butter or margarine
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare and bake brownie mix as directed on package for fudgelike brownies in rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches. Cool completely.
Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and preserves in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread over brownies. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwavable bowl on Medium (50%) about 1 minute or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over brownies. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. Cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
Store covered in refrigerator.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: