Delicious mini donuts with powdered sugar.
Ingredients For Donuts:
- 1¹⁄³ cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Ingredients For Topping:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- If using an electric donut maker, preheat according to manufacturer’s instructions. If usingdonut pans, preheat oven to 350°F and grease donut pans or use a silicone mini donut pan.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg and sugar. Then, add milk, oil, and vanilla extract,mixing until thoroughly combined. Gently stir in the flour mixture, stirring until there are nolumps.
- If using mini-donut pans: Carefully fill each donut indentation ¾ full. Bake for 7–9 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean. Transfer donuts to a cooling rackand cool for 5 minutes. If using an electric mini-donut maker: Carefully fill each donutindentation ¾ full. Bake according to manufacturer’s instructions or until a toothpick insertedinto a donut comes out clean. Remove donuts from appliance, transfer to a cooling rack, andcool for 5 minutes.
- Once donuts are cooled, place powdered sugar in a brown paper bag or a plastic Ziploc bag.
Working with 2 or 3 donuts at a time, shake to coat in powdered sugar. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: