Pineapple Muffins are a deliciously sweet treat that harnesses the natural sweetness of tropical fruit into a sweet, delicious and easy snack. Enjoy for breakfast or a healthy snack in the afternoon. No matter when you serve these delicious pineapple muffins, they will bring a smile to your face.
- 8 oz crushed pineapple, including juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 c. flour
- 1 3/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease muffin tin or use a silicone muffin pan and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In another egg combine eggs, applesauce, pineapple and juice, vanilla extract, and lemon extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and combine until just moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 20 minutes or until center springs back when touched.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: