Peanut Butter Muffins are a surprising sweet treat that may be enjoyed any moment! Mouth watering peanut butter is beaten into a basic muffin mixture to make a sweet, delicious and amazing treat that can create a amazing breakfast or enjoyable snack. Peanut Butter fans will be delighted by the sweet muffins, so make a batch and observe how fast they disappear!
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 2 cups of sifted flour
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly add peanut butter, and mix thoroughly.
- In small bowl combine eggs, milk, and butter, and add to flour mixture until just combined but still lumpy.
- Bake for 25 minutes until browned, and until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool, and remove from muffin tins.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: