A traditional muffin recipe that is pretty easy to make. Adding raisins, almonds, banana or apples gives this recipe an extra touch!
- 2 cups of oatmeal.
- 1 ½ cups of sour milk.
- 1 cup of flour.
- ½ cup of sugar.
- 2 medium eggs.
- 2 tablespoons of shortening.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Raisins (optional).
- Soak the oatmeal in the sour milk overnight.
- The next day, preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat thoroughly.
- Spoon into lightly greased muffin tins or use a silicone mini muffin pan, two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: