I really love to use mocha in a pie. Combines great with a nice cup of coffee!
- 1 8-inch pie shell
- 1/2 c Butter
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 1 Square unsweetned chocolate, Melted
- 1 ts Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tb Instant coffee grounds
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 c Cream for whipping
- Prepare 8-inch pastry shell.
- Cream butter in medium-size bowl and gradually add sugar, creaming well
- Cool melted chocolate; blend into butter-sugar mixture with instant cof
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating VERY WELL after each addition. (Use a
- Turn into baked pastry shell; chill 1 – 2 hours.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: