Great recipe for baked donuts. This recipe uses a vanilla glaze, but of course you can use any other glaze you like.
Serving Size: 2 donuts
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix, such as Bisquick®
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- For the Donuts, spray mini donut pan with no stick cooking spray or use a silicone mini donut pan. Set aside.
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, using 1 tablespoon batter for each donut.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, for the Vanilla Glaze, mix all ingredients in large bowl until smooth.
- Remove donuts from pan. Immediately coat in glaze.
- Place donuts on wire rack set over a baking sheet or waxed paper to cool.
Be sure to choose 100% BPA-free products made from 100% pure food grade silicone. Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers. Fillers can compromise the quality and durability of silicone. You can test this yourself by doing the “pinch and twist” test. Just twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns whitish, it’s got plastic fillers. Pure silicone will retain its color. The Belgoods Bakeware silicone mini muffin pan will help you bake like a professional. Silicone pans are very convenient to store and won’t dent. More information can be found at www.amazon.com/Silicone-Mini-Muffin-Pan-Unbreakable/dp/B00CI0SUUW/.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: