Very rich chocolate bundt cake recipe!
- 9 full-sized Milky Way bars, chopped and divided
- 1 cup butter, diced
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan and set aside.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped Milky Way bars to use as a garnish. In large microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining chopped Milky Way bars, butter, and chocolate syrup. Microwave at full power in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, about 2 minutes total. Whisk until smooth. Pour mixture into the bowl of an electric stand mixer. Add sugar, and mix well at medium speed. Add the eggs, beating just until blended.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Combine the buttermilk and vanilla extract. Add the flour and buttermilk alternately in 2 additions each, beginning and ending with flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan. Bake 1 hour and 20-25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes before inverting onto wire rack to cool completely. Before serving, dust with powdered sugar and top with reserved Milky Way pieces.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: