Very cute mini bundt cake recipe!
- For the cakes:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream (full fat recommended)
- For the glaze:
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter with an electric mixture until smooth. Gradually add in the granulated sugar, beating well until mixture is light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring just until incorporated after each addition. Stir in the vanilla and almond extracts.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with the sour cream, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Pour the batter into a greased and floured mini bundt pan with 8-ounce cavities, filling each cavity about ⅔ full. (The batter will yield approximately 12 mini bundt cakes). Bake for 30 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before inverting the cakes onto the rack to cool completely. While cakes cool, prepare the glaze.
- Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice in a large mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to beat until combined, adding the additional tablespoon of lemon juice, if necessary, to achieve a drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over cooled cakes.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: