Combining leek and cheese to create delicious muffins.
- 175g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp allspice
- 50ml milk
- 1 egg, beaten with a fork
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 1 leek, finely chopped
- 75g cheddar, finely grated
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line a muffin tin with 9 cases or use silicone bakeware.
- Mix all the dry ingredients until combined, then gently stir in the milk, egg and oil.
- Gently fold in the leek and Cheddar.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cases and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 25 mins, then check – they may need a little longer.
- These taste great served with either spinach soup or with a dab of butter.
The Belgoods Bakeware silicone mini muffin pan is produced from 100% pure food grade silicone. Certainly one of many key pros of silicone mini muffin pans is that they are unbreakable and long lasting. Silicone baking pans can be utilized in any oven, microwave oven, dishwasher or freezer. A silicone muffin pan is an important tool for any baking enthusiast. It’s unbreakable, very easy to clean, heat resistant and it can be used in any kind of oven. Always make sure you don’t fill the muffin pan cups fully. The Belgoods Bakeware products always use 100% pure food grade silicone. Silicone baking pans make baking a true joy.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: