Banana bread recipe without sugar, butter or oil!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray or use a silicone one.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
- Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix.
- Stir in the eggs.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: