Ideal donut recipe for breakfast or brunch!
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour blend
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and whisk together to blend.
- In a medium bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat the Babycakes Mini Donut Maker.
- Put a little dough into each section of the donut maker.
- Cook for 5 minutes until done.
- Remove and put onto cooling rack.
- Ice, frost, or eat plain.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: