Yummy gingerbread cookie recipe!
- 1 package gingerbread cake and cookie mix
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 TBSP. all-purpose flour
- 2 TBSP. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tub vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- Miniature chocolate chips, raisins, cut-up gumdrops, colored sugar, miniature marshmallows, red cinnamon candies, shredded coconut, chocolate shot or shoestring licorice
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Mix gingerbread mix, hot water, flour and butter in medium bowl with spoon until dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Press bottom of glass into dough to grease, then dip into sugar; press on shaped dough to flatten to 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are firm (do not overbake).
Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Frost with frosting. (Cover and refrigerate any remaining frosting.) Decorate as desired with chocolate chips and candies.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: