Chocolate donuts… who doesn’t like them?
Ingredients for the Donuts:
- 1/2 cup teff flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free hybrid flour
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 T oil (I used avocado)
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp guar gum
Ingredients for the Chocolate Glaze:
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Donuts– Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into donut pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean in the center. Allow donuts to cool on a wire rack.
- Glaze– Melt half to chocolate chips in the microwave. Mix in remaining chips and stir until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top. Enjoy!
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: