Basic sugar free sponge cake recipe!
- 7 large eggs
- ½ cup fruit juice (orange)
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 ½ cups cake flour (sifted)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Beat egg whites with salt until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and continue beating until stiff.
In another bowl, combine rest of ingredients and mix well.
Fold in beaten egg whites.
Bake in greased and floured bundt pan at 350℉ (180℃) F for 40 minutes or longer; test with toothpick.
Serve with no sugar jelly (all fruit) and whipped topping.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: