Excellent breakfast idea for the holiday’s!
- XKGR41A Don Fifield 2 ts Dry yeast
- 1 3/4 c Bread flour (8 1/5 oz) FILLING:
- 1/2 c All purpose flour (2 1/3 oz) 1/3 c Raisins (3 oz)
- 4 tb Sugar 1/4 c Sliced almonds (2/3 oz)
- 3 tb Dry milk OR
- 1 ts Salt 1/2 c Mixed nuts; chopped
- 1/3 c Butter (2 1/10 oz) 1 tb Cinnamon
- 1/2 c Water 2 tb Sugar
- 1 sm Egg 1 Egg; beaten for top
- Place first 6 ingredients inside the bread pan. Add water. Close coverand place dry yeast into the yeast holder. SELECT: BASIC DOUGH MODE. Pressstart. (Breadmaker completes the basic dough mode 2 hours and 25 minuteslater) µ
- Place the dough in a greased bowl. Cover. Rest for about 30minutes in the refrigerator.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly flouredsurface into a 10 x 16 inch rectangle.
- Spread the filling over thedough.
- Starting at one short edge, roll the dough up tightly into a log.
- Brush with beaten egg over the sealed end.
- Cut the log into 10 equalportions.
- Place on a greased baking pan. Spray water on top. Proof at 90deg. for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Brush rolls with beaten egg.
- Bake in 375deg. oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: