I love this cookie recipe! Cranberries and oranges.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 2 TBSP. orange juice
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- Orange Frosting, (recipe follows)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 3 TBSP. orange juice
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Beat sugars, butter, orange peel, orange juice and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in cranberries and nuts.
Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light brown. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Spread with Orange Frosting.
Mix all ingredients until smooth and spreadable.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: