This corn muffin recipe is pretty basic. But you can decorate this type of muffin any way you like!
- 1 ½ cups of flour.
- 1 cup of cornmeal.
- 1 cup of water.
- ¼ cup of shortening.
- ¼ cup of sugar.
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Cream the shortening and sugar; then add the cornstarch, vinegar and salt.
- Beat in all of the remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Spoon into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean
Click here for our silicone mini muffin pan.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: