This Christmas muffin mix recipe is a festive treat to give or receive! Enjoy!
- 300g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground mixed spice
- 100g pecans or walnuts
- 140g tropical dried fruits medley
- 100g light muscovado sugar
- Layer all the ingredients in a 1 litre glass or plastic preserving jar in the order the ingredients are listed.
- Tip the contents of the jar into a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add 2 beaten eggs, 300ml/½pt milk and 100g/4oz melted butter.
- Mix quickly and lightly to a soft batter.
- Divide between 12 muffin cases.
- Bake at 190C/fan 170C/gas 5 for 18-20 mins.
- Use within 4 weeks.
Recipe from Good Food Vegetarian Christmas magazine.
The Belgoods Bakeware silicone mini muffin pan is manufactured from 100% pure food grade silicone. Certainly one of many key upsides of silicone mini muffin pans is that they are unbreakable and long lasting. Silicone baking pans can be used in any oven, microwave oven, dishwasher or freezer. Click here for more information.
The silicone mini donut pan manufactured by Belgoods Bakeware is made of 100% pure food grade silicone and holds 12 cups. Work with this silicone mini donut pan to prepare great tasting mini donuts! This donut maker pan is unbreakable and very effortless to clean. Click here for additional features.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: