Another cheesecake variation using chocolate and raspberries.
- 1 package chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) container red raspberry yogurt (2/3 cup)
- 1 tub chocolate ready-to-spread frosting
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry pie filling or topping
Heat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches. Beat cake mix (dry) and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until crumbly; reserve 1 cup. Press remaining crumbly mixture, using floured fingers, in bottom of pan. Beat cream cheese, yogurt and frosting in same bowl on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs until blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumbly mixture. Bake about 45 minutes or until center is set. Refrigerate uncovered at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows; serve with a dollop of pie filling. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: