Delicious cookie recipe with chocolate and oranges.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine — softened
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
Heat oven to 350º. Beat 1 cup sugar, butter, 1 tablespoon grated orange peel and the egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon.
Stir in flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Stir in pecans and chocolate morsels.
Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. Mix 1/3 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon grated orange peel. Roll balls in sugar mixture.
Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten to about 1/2-inch thickness with bottom of glass.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: