Who doesn’t love muffins and who doesn’t love chocolate? Exactly, enjoy this delight with hot chocolate custard.
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
For the hot chocolate custard
- 2 x 150g pots low-fat custard
- 25g dark chocolate, chopped
- Heat oven to 170C/fan 150C/gas 5.
- Brush 6 holes of a muffin tin with a drop of oil or use a silicone muffin pan.
- Sieve the cocoa into a large bowl, then add the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Stir to combine, then make a well in the centre.
- Beat the milk, egg and oil together in a jug, pour into the well, then stir quickly to make a batter.
- Spoon into the muffin tin, then bake for 15 mins or until risen and firm to the touch.
- Heat the custard in the microwave according to instructions, or in a pan, then tip in the chopped chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Turn the puddings into bowls and pour the custard over.
The silicone spatula set of 4 sold by Belgoods Bakeware comes with one spatula, one scraper, one spoon and one brush. Take advantage of this silicone spatula set to scoop, scrape, mix and brush. This silicone kitchen utensil set is very durable, strong and healthy to use. A silicone muffin pan is an essential tool for any baking fanatic. It’s unbreakable, very easy to clean, heat resistant and it can be used in any oven. Always make sure you don’t fill the muffin pan cups entirely. The Belgoods Bakeware products at all times use 100% pure food grade silicone. Silicone baking pans make baking a true pleasure.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: