Chocolate muffins are one of my personal favorite muffins! A rich, moist and chocolatey delight, these muffins are like by everyone I know and they’re fairly simple to make.
- 2/3 cup of baking cocoa.
- 2 large eggs.
- 2 cups of flour.
- 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup of sugar.
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- 1 1/3 cups of milk.
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Coat muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray or use silicone muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the cocoa, flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and vanilla.
- Stir in half a cup of chocolate chips.
- In an other bowl, mix the eggs and milk.
- Add the egg/milk mixture to the other ingredients until moistened.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for about twenty minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack before removing from the pan.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: