Chocolate chip muffins really are a tasty and good way to start any morning off right! A simple muffin batter is combined with sweet, chocolate chips and baked until golden brown. While they only take minutes to prepare, these chocolate chip muffins are amazingly delicious. Create a batch and watch how rapidly kids and grown ups alike gobble them up.
- 1/3 lb butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 c. milk
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- ¾ lb chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine butter and vanilla using a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Slowly beat in eggs, until combined. Slowly add sugar, until completely combined.
- In small bowl combine baking powder, salt, milk, and flour. Slowly mix into butter until just combined, but still lumpy. Add chocolate chips and combine.
- Pour mixture into muffin pans, filling each cup two-thirds full.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: