Classic muffin recipe in a mini version!
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sour cream, butter, and chocolate chips. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins, filling full.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden; remove muffins from pans, and cool on wire racks.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: