Chocolate Chips and Banana are two classic and favorite flavors – combined into one tender muffin they make an amazingly delicious and memorable snack! A handful of semisweet chocolate chips and ripe bananas are blended into a simple muffin recipe for a simply sweet snack that makes an excellent breakfast or a hearty afternoon snack.
- 1 ¾ c. flour
- ¾ c. sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ½ c. olive oil
- ½ c. plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c. ripe banana, pureed
- ¾ c. semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease muffin tin or use a silicone muffin pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl combine egg, oil, yogurt, vanilla and banana and blend until smooth. Combine with flour until just moistened.
4. Fold in chocolate chips and transfer to muffin tins until 2/3 of the way full.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: