Another delicious muffin recipe combining two great ingredients, chocolate and cherries. Enjoy!
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 140g dried sour cherries
- 100g bar white chocolate, cut into chunks
- 100g bar dark chocolate, cut into chunks
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 150ml pot natural yogurt
- 100g butter, melted
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6 and line a 12-hole muffin tin with some paper cases or use a silicone muffin pan.
- Sift the flour, and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl, then stir in the cherries, chocolate and sugar.
- Add the beaten eggs, yogurt and then the butter and stir to combine. It doesn’t matter if the mixture looks a bit lumpy, it’s more important not to overmix or the muffins will turn out tough.
- Fill the muffin cups and bake for 20-25 mins until risen and golden brown.
- Transfer to a rack to cool. They are especially delicious eaten slightly warm.
The silicone spatula set of 4 sold by Belgoods Bakeware comes with one spatula, one scraper, one spoon and one brush. Start using this silicone spatula set to scoop, scrape, mix and brush. This silicone kitchen utensil set is extremely durable, strong and healthy to use. The Belgoods Bakeware silicone mini muffin pan is manufactured from 100% pure food grade silicone. Certainly one of many key upsides of silicone mini muffin pans is that they are unbreakable and long lasting. Silicone baking pans can be used in any oven, microwave oven, dishwasher or freezer. Click here for more information.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: