Chocolate brownie donut recipe: yummy and low carb and gluten free!
- 12 tbsp butter
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener or other erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs
- Chocolate Ganache:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3.5 oz high % cacao chocolate bar, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a donut pan or an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Melt butter, chocolate and cocoa powder together in a medium saucepan, stirring until smooth. Stir in erythritol and vanilla extract. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Spread mixture in prepared pan or choice (for donuts, you will need to do 2 batches, as it makes about 12 donuts).
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes for donuts, and 15 to 18 minutes for brownies, until just set. Watch them carefully as they can get quite dry if overdone.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes. For the donuts, gently loosen from pan with a knife and transfer to a wire rack to cook completely.
- For the brownies, cut off edges while brownies are still in the pan, then flip out onto a serving plate.
- For the glaze, melt butter and chocolate together in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over donuts or spread over the top of the brownies.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: