Another one of my personal favorites. Cherry muffins! Yummy!
- 1 large egg, beaten.
- 3 ½ cups of unbleached flour.
- 2 cups of milk.
- ¾ cup of tart cherries, drained.
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- 1/3 cup of chopped pecans.
- ¼ cup of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 2 teaspoons of almond extract.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- In a suitably sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and the sugar.
- In another bowl, combine the beaten egg, milk, almond extract, and vegetable oil; blending thoroughly.
- Mix the ingredients together gently.
- Gently fold in the drained cherries and chopped nuts.
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin tins or silicone muffin pan filling each about two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400°F (205°C) for 25 minutes.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: