Traditional cookie recipe: carrot-molasses cookies!
- 1 package carrot cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine — softened
- 2 tablespoons light molasses
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1 tub Rich & Creamy cream cheese ready-to-spread frosting, if desired
Beat half of the cake mix (dry), the butter, molasses and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, or mix with spoon. Stir in remaining cake mix and the nuts. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
Heat oven to 375º. Lightly grease cookie sheet. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft).
Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Frost with frosting. (Cover and refrigerate any remaining frosting.)
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: