Another original and great tasting muffin recipe for you to try. Use carrots and raisins to bake these carrot and raisin muffins.
- 3 medium eggs.
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour.
- 1 ½ cups of shredded carrots.
- 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar.
- ½ cup of raisins.
- ½ cup of milk, plus 2 tablespoons of milk.
- ½ cup of melted butter, plus 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- ¼ cup of cream cheese, softened.
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder.
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Combine the all-purpose flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat together the eggs and the granulated sugar.
- Add the shredded carrots, raisins, ½ cup of milk, and ½ cup of melted butter; mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until the dry ingredients have moistened.
- Spoon the batter into twelve greased muffin cups or use a silicone muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Mix together cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Stir in the powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons of milk, and vanilla, then drizzle over top of the cooked muffins.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: