A lot of ingredients, but well worth the effort. I’m sure you’ll enjoy these cappuccino and chocolate muffins.
- 2 medium eggs.
- Zest of 2 oranges, minced.
- 1 ¼ cups of unbleached flour.
- 1 cup of half and half.
- ¾ cup of chocolate, chopped finely.
- ¾ cup of sour cream.
- ¾ cup of cake flour.
- ½ cup of cocoa powder.
- ¼ cup of brown sugar.
- 6 tablespoons of butter softened.
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground coffee.
- Pinch of salt.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Sift together all of the dry ingredients.
- Mix together the eggs, butter, half and half and sour cream until smooth.
- Fold in the dry ingredients, orange zest and chopped chocolate, until just moistened.
- Fill 12 cups of your silicone muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve as desired.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: