Combining two desserts in one recipe: brownies and donuts!
Ingredients For Donuts:
– 3/4 cup whole wheat flour (for gf option: sub oat flour with 1-2 tbsp coconut flour)
– 1/2 cup pumpkin (or baked sweet potato)
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp sweetener of choice
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 package San Clemente cookie dough in brownie flavor (or brownie of choice)
– 1 package San Clemente cookie dough in pb cookie flavor, baked (or cookie of choice)
– baking cocoa
*Tip: for a gf version, replace flour with a combo of 3/4 cup gf oat flour and 1-2 tbsp coconut flour
1) Combine ingredients to make donuts and mix well until a dough forms. Use your hands to fully incorporate all of the ingredients until a dough forms.
2) Form dough into an oval shape and arrange on a plate. Microwave 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked. Let cool.
3) Scoop out some of the inside of the donuts and stuff with some of the brownie flavored Cookie dough. Repeat with other donuts.
4) Combine baking cocoa with water until smooth and creamy. Dip tops of donuts then crumble some of the baked cookies on top. Enjoy !
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: