Blueberry muffins are a classic treat! A simple muffin recipe showcases the sweet and wonderful flavors of blueberries at the peak of their season. The sweet berries are the perfect way to start any morning, and will be an immediate hit. For a special treat serve them spread with melted butter and honey, or top a warm muffin with whipped cream cheese. No matter how they are served, a basket of fresh Blueberry Muffins will be an hrilling and delicious treat.
- 2 c. fresh blueberries
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/4 c. butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In large bowl combine butter, eggs, salt and sugar.
- In small bowl combine baking powder and flour. Stir into butter mixture, alternating with milk, until just combined and still lumpy. Be careful not to overmix.
- Add vanilla until just combined, and fold in blueberries.
- Fill each muffin pan about 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned, and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: