Very tasty pie recipe using peanut butter!
- 1 (9″) unbaked pastry shell, Pricked
- 1 c (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate Chips
- 1/3 c Half-and-half or Coffee Cream
- 1 cn (14 oz) sweetened condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 c Peanut butter flavored chips
- 2 c Whipping Cream, stiffly whipped
- 1/2 c Chopped peanuts
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake pastry shell 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. In 1 quart glass measure with handle, combine chocolate chips with half-and-half; cook on 100% power (high) 1 to 2 minutes, in microwave, stirring until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Spread evenly on bottom of prepared pastry shell. In 2-quart glass measure with handle, combine sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter chips; cook on 100% power (high) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after each minute until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Pour into large bowl; cool to room temperature, about 45 minutes. With mixer, beat until smooth.
Fold in whipped cream and peanuts. Chill 30 minutes. Spoon into prepared pastry shell. Chill 4 hours. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: