Lots of proteins in this banana donut recipe.
- 1/3 liquid egg white
- 1/2 small banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 4 tablespoons protein powder (I used 3Fuel)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Stevia sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
In medium bowl, mix together egg whites, banana and almond milk. In another bowl, mix together all the remaining dry ingredients except the powdered sugar. Once well-combined, mix dry ingredients in to “wet” ingredients, stirring well.
Preheat donut hole maker machine and bake according to manufacturer’s instructions (the Bella maker says cook for 5 minutes). You can also bake at 350 in the oven using mini muffin tins; bake for approximately 10 minutes or until centers pull clean with a toothpick. While still warm, sprinkle with the powdered sugar. Makes 12.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: