Banana chocolate chip muffins are an oh-so-sweet way to begin just about any day. Wonderful chocolate chips and bananas are mixed into a flaky, sweet muffin that would make a great breakfast or afternoon treat! The flavors of brown sugar and cinnamon increase the refined sweet taste of fresh bananas and chocolate chips.
- 1 medium egg
- 1 ½ cups of flour
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¾ cup of chocolate chips
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of puréed banana
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine egg, milk, banana, and oil. Mix to combine.
- In small bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into egg mixture until just moistened, but still lumpy. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tins until 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of one of the muffins comes out clean.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: