Do you like vanilla? Then this donut recipe is for you!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Candy sprinkles, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Spray mini donut pan with cooking spray or use silicone donut pan.
- 2In medium bowl, mix all donut ingredients with spoon until blended. Spoon batter into pan, using about 1 tablespoon for each donut.
- 3 Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Remove donuts from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with whisk until smooth.
- 5Dip tops of donuts in glaze; decorate with sprinkles. Serve warm.
Be sure to choose 100% BPA-free products made from 100% pure food grade silicone. Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers. Fillers can compromise the quality and durability of silicone. You can test this yourself by doing the “pinch and twist” test. Just twist a bit of the silicone, if it turns whitish, it’s got plastic fillers. Pure silicone will retain its color. Forget about the nightmare cleaning your muffin pan. Silicone bakeware is much easier to clean than traditional metal or aluminum bakeware. The nonstick qualities of silicone will make cleanup a breeze, no more scrubbing for hours. Silicone bakeware can be cleaned in the dishwasher and you’ll never have to buy paper muffin liners again. More details about the features of this product are located at www.amazon.com/Muffin-Pan-Non-Stick-Unbreakable-Dishwasher/dp/B00GO20KC6/.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: