The pumpkin season is around the corner. Let’s use it to bake these great tasting donuts!
- 2 cups Bisquick™ Complete pancake & waffle mix
- 1 teaspoon
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tablespoon real maple or maple-flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. Spray mini donut pan with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, pumpkin pie spice, milk, pumpkin, syrup, and vanilla with spoon until blended. Spoon batter into pan, using about 1 tablespoon for each donut.
- 3 Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove donuts from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Dip tops of donuts in melted butter, then dip in cinnamon-sugar. Serve warm.
The Belgoods Bakeware high quality best nonstick muffin cupcake baking pan made of heat-resistant silicone (up to 445°F) will help you bake like a professional and will get you compliments from family and friends. Bake perfect muffins every single time. Each muffin cup can hold 4 tablespoons or 1/4 of a cup. You can use these muffin pans in any oven, microwave oven, dishwasher or freezer. More information can be found at http://www.amazon.com/Muffin-Pan-Non-Stick-Unbreakable-Dishwasher/dp/B00GO20KC6/. Using this high quality silicone muffin pan will make sure your muffins don’t stick to the pan and pop right out while retaining their beautiful shape. Use this silicone muffin pan to bake perfect cupcakes or muffins. The high quality silicone is naturally nonstick and does not have a chemical coating containing PFOA like most metal bakeware
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: