Don’t you just love the taste of lemons? Try these baked lemon donuts with a lemon glaze. Yummy!
• 1 1/2 cups Bisquick™ Complete pancake & waffle mix
• 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1/3 cup milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1 tablespoon milk
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• Yellow sugar crystals or candy sprinkles, if desired
1. 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Spray mini donut pan with cooking spray or use a silicone mini donut pan.
2. 2 In medium bowl, mix all donut ingredients with spoon until blended. Spoon batter into pan, using about 1 tablespoon for each donut.
3. 3 Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
4. Remove donuts from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
5. 4 Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and 1 teaspoon lemon juice with whisk until smooth.
6. 5 Dip tops of donut tops in glaze; sprinkle with sugar crystals. Serve warm.
The Belgoods Bakeware 12-cup standard size muffin baking pan in vibrant orange measures 12.9 x 9.8 x 1.2 inches. Visit the Amazon product page for more info at amazon.com/Muffin-Pan-Non-Stick-Unbreakable-Dishwasher/dp/B00GO20KC6/. They store very conveniently and won’t dent like metal bakeware can. You can drop it without having to worry that it might break like glass or ceramic bakeware can. These characteristics also make it less hazardous to use, because you do not have to be concerned about sharp edges or broken parts. Start baking muffins like a professional!
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: