Using a classic baking ingredient, cinnamon, in this baked donut recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. Spray mini donut pan with cooking spray or use silicone donut pan.
- 2In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, 2 tablespoons sugar, the nutmeg, milk, egg and vanilla with spoon until blended. Spoon batter into pan, using about 1 tablespoon for each donut.
- 3 Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove donuts from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
- 5Dip tops of donuts in melted butter, then dip in cinnamon-sugar. Serve warm.
The Belgoods Bakeware high quality best nonstick mini donut maker pan made of heat-resistant silicone (up to 445°F) will help you bake like a professional and will get you compliments from family and friends. Bake perfect mini donuts every single time. Each donut cup can hold 2 tablespoons or 1/8 of a cup. For more information about this product, please visit http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Mini-Donut-Pan-Unbreakable/dp/B00GO2WKG0/. You can use these mini donut pans pans in any oven, microwave oven, dishwasher or freezer.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: