Chocolate and strawberries: What a delicious combination!
• 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
• 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 2/3 cup milk
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
• 1 tablespoon milk
• Candy sprinkles, if desired
1. 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Spray mini donut pan with cooking spray or use a silicone mini donut pan.
2. 2 In medium bowl, mix all donut ingredients with spoon until blended. Spoon batter into pan, using about 1 tablespoon for each donut.
3. 3 Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
4. Remove donuts from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
5. 4 Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, jam and 1 tablespoon milk with whisk until smooth.
6. 5 Dip tops of donuts in glaze; top with sprinkles. Serve warm.
Silicone baking mats are perfect for baking cookies, candy or for anything that might stick. They cook perfectly even, no more burnt bottoms. This high quality silicone fiberglass baking mat is naturally nonstick and does not have any chemical coating. No need to use unhealthy oils, butter or sprays. More details can be found at www.amazon.com/Silicone-Baking-Mat-Professional-Half-Size/dp/B00GO4N4JU/. Be sure to choose products made from 100% pure food grade silicone. Cheaper brands often use plastic fillers. Fillers can compromise the quality and durability of silicone.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: