Great donuts recipe! Chocolate donuts with a peanut butter glaze.
• 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
• 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 2/3 cup milk
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon milk
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
• 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1. 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Spray mini donut pan with cooking spray or use a silicone one.
2. 2 In medium bowl, mix all donut ingredients with spoon until blended. Spoon batter into pan, using about 1 tablespoon for each donut.
3. 3 Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
4. Remove donuts from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
5. 4 Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with whisk until smooth.
6. 5 Spread glaze over tops of donuts; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Serve warm.
The Belgoods Bakeware high quality best nonstick mini donut maker pan made of heat-resistant silicone (up to 445°F) will help you bake like a professional and will get you compliments from family and friends. Bake perfect mini donuts every single time. Each donut cup can hold 2 tablespoons or 1/8 of a cup. For more information about this product, please visit http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Mini-Donut-Pan-Unbreakable/dp/B00GO2WKG0/. You can use these mini donut pans pans in any oven, microwave oven, dishwasher or freezer.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: