Another great donut recipe. This time with chocolate and maple glaze.
• 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
• 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 2/3 cup milk
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1 tablespoon real maple or maple-flavored syrup
• 2 tablespoons maple flakes, if desired
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Spray mini donut pan with cooking spray or use a silicone donut pan.
2. In medium bowl, mix all donut ingredients with spoon until blended. Spoon batter into pan, using about 1 tablespoon for each donut.
3. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Remove donuts from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar and syrup with whisk until smooth.
5. Dip tops of donuts in glaze; sprinkle with maple flakes. Serve warm.
The Belgoods Bakeware high quality best nonstick muffin cupcake baking pan made of heat-resistant silicone (up to 445°F) will help you bake like a professional and will get you compliments from family and friends. Bake perfect muffins every single time. Each muffin cup can hold 4 tablespoons or 1/4 of a cup. You can use these muffin pans in any oven, microwave oven, dishwasher or freezer. More information can be found at http://www.amazon.com/Muffin-Pan-Non-Stick-Unbreakable-Dishwasher/dp/B00GO20KC6/. Using this high quality silicone muffin pan will make sure your muffins don’t stick to the pan and pop right out while retaining their beautiful shape. Use this silicone muffin pan to bake perfect cupcakes or muffins. The high quality silicone is naturally nonstick and does not have a chemical coating containing PFOA like most metal bakeware
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: