Chocolate and… chocolate in these donuts!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Spray mini donut pan with cooking spray or use a silicone mini donut pan.
- 2 In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, granulated sugar, nutmeg, 2/3 cup milk, the egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into pan, using about 1 tablespoon for each donut.
- 3 Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove donuts from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- 4 Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix glaze ingredients with whisk until smooth.
- 5Dip tops of donuts in glaze. Serve warm.
Forget about the nightmare cleaning your mini donut pan. Silicone bakeware is much easier to clean than traditional metal or aluminum bakeware. The nonstick qualities of silicone will make cleanup a breeze, no more scrubbing for hours. Silicone bakeware can be cleaned in the dishwasher and you’ll never have to buy paper muffin liners again. The Belgoods Bakeware 12-cup mini donut hole pan in vibrant orange measures 11.4 x 7.9 x 1 inches. They store very conveniently and won’t dent like metal bakeware can. You can drop it without having to worry that it might break like glass or ceramic bakeware can. These characteristics also make it less hazardous to use, because you do not have to be concerned about sharp edges or broken parts. Visit our Amazon page for more details: amazon.com/Silicone-Mini-Donut-Pan-Unbreakable/dp/B00GO2WKG0/.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: